Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted May 13, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Is character important in a leader?

Guess Who?

by HarryT

Political Poetry Contest Winner 
 

Who has lied or misled the public over 30,500 times over four years?

Who withheld information about the danger of Covid 19?

Who defied the peaceful transfer of power?

Who told Republican leadership to kill the bi-partisan border deal?

Who is facing 34 felony counts of falsification of business records?

Who have 18 women have accused of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault?

Who is facing 37 felonies in connection with his removal of the documents from the White House when he left office?

Who faces charges that include willful retention of national-security information, obstruction of justice, withholding of documents?

Who is the man who has consistently cheated on his taxes and could owe the IRS over $100,000,000 plus penalties?

Who faces 91 felony counts across two state courts and two different federal districts, any of which could produce a prison sentence?

Who has been ordered to pay $355 million plus interest, the calculated size of his ill-gotten gains from fraud?

Who paid money to at least two women to hush up his adultry because of an up coming election?

Who said if you are a star you grab women anywhere you please?

Who said the neo-Nazis at Charlottsville were very fine people?

Who told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”?

Who asked Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find” him some 11,000 votes?

Who engaged in a conspiracy to overthrow our democracy?

Is this the Who, we wish to be our president?

Is he a role model we would wish our children to emulate?

It is up to us to choose.



Writing Prompt
Write a political poem. Any type of poem that you wish.

Political Poetry
Contest Winner
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.