Biographical Non-Fiction posted May 15, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
my life in 150 words

Life of Jake

by jake cosmos aller

the LIfe of Jake

I was born in Oakland, CA on October 29. 1955. I had all of the childhood diseases at once. Nonetheless, I was a genius as a child, reading at the 16th grade level in the third grade. I grew up in Berkeley, CA, and in. Washington, DC, where my father was Under Secretary of Labor for Johnson and Kennedy. Returning to Berkeley, I graduated from Berkeley High School as the student body president.  I bounced around a bit, including hitchhiking across the country, then graduated from UOP in 1979, joined the Peace Corps served in Korea. Taught ESL and college overseas for several years, went to graduate school at the University of Washington, and then I joined the Foreign Service, serving in ten countries over 27 years. I retired in 2016 to Korea and became a blogger. Most importantly, I met and married the Lady of my dreams in 1982.




Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words.


based on a true story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.