General Poetry posted April 28, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-Sweetened Dream-

by Gordon Stacey

-Sweetened Dream-

As awareness procures a thrilling sensation of wild, free flowing currents whose intense raw energy curls excitedly around the flesh that fuels pillars to uphold the mantled being where kindred spirits court respectivly, filled with a want to lay a strongmans foundation whose providence is bountiful in harvest while spirituality founded towards the bounding heavens that prosper into the spiritual garden whose fruits are prosperous and sweet in nature.

Greeting the rich soil of humanity in its splendour and fertility as bulbs and plants of virtue whose resultant is indeed pleasant to the soul and beneficial to the soil itself.

Founded through needful reflections upon quiet moments where water cools and nourishes the seeds of life to sprout encouragingly, curving with growth and vigor into the petals formed to her joyful expression gladdened by grace and set like a diamond into perfections cut. 

May the gardener prune and foster fruitful spirits bearing life's substance, enhanced by His will, animating such eyes found upon graces mid-flight flex into freedoms perch. 

This is where truth vines into an excellency that cradles those whose needs oddly salve towards nourishment and maturation due to strife as strength in His glory at work working out the wrinkles in the ripples of times innocence.

Ascending and descending like fresh fowls taming such wild currents into the hollowed streams where vital hearts join a simple set of talents, now set in motion, and held close as the other needs atonement or refreshments wake. 

Yielding a vigorous sway into the hearts bough, behold, a nest, well nestled with natures love as hymns sung through silken voices advancing as a chorus of worship performing truthfully into the springing dawn that embraces with warmth.

Let one step forth and strengthen through prayer that the presence be felt, as candles are lit and waxes into perpetual worship.

This is where meditation yearns to compliment natures sheer brilliance found in secret places where only poets dwell.

Poised like a royal emblem, flairing alive and boldened as silver vessels whisper and herd dreams into the continuous stream of loves infinite chasm during His resultant and His own found deep within.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.